My thoughts of the day.

Try to include some commentary - behind the scenes, the story, settings, etc...
WhoIsSerafin

My thoughts of the day.

Post by WhoIsSerafin »

I didn’t see any clear place to put this. Lately I’ve been obsessing about getting the new Fuji 100v and the wife and I went out last night to our favorite location where they have singers on street corners and people are just soaking up the music. Our favorite restaurants are packed with people desperate for normalcy. The open grass areas picnics with wine and candles and friends enjoying the evening.
So when I took this moment at 6400 iso so the shutter could take it at a slow 10 with my EM5 Mark3 on a Panasonic 20mm with virtually no light around me I don’t think the Fuji could have done that shot with no image stabilization.

I think many moments that night may have been lost that night when we got lucky at our restaurant and got the cozy corner we like to sit at.

Anyways just some random thoughts when you are thinking about the next best thing around the corner. Oh and the idea that the 20mm can’t focus quickly in dark areas is greatly exaggerated.
WhoIsSerafin

Re: My thoughts of the day.

Post by WhoIsSerafin »

Well I think the camera gods are trying to tell me something. Soon after this post my EM5 Mark iii bit the dust and now it’s to be sent off to Olympus. This time last year warranty had replaced my G9 with a new one.