My quest has ended

Try to include some commentary - behind the scenes, the story, settings, etc...
LeighK

My quest has ended

Post by LeighK »

My long-term quest for a perfect camera bag and rain cover combination to suit my requirements and, heaven knows I’ve tried quite a few, has finally ended. 🙂 A while back I bought several small lightweight Manfrotto camera bags which you might have seen in one of my previous blog posts and, previous to that, I bought a National Geographic Africa camera bag rain cover. I thought I’d try them out together and, because it has elasticated sides and velcro “loops/straps” to take the camera bag straps, I can leave it fitted all the time without hampering access to the bag. When I need it there’s no fumbling about in the rain fitting it and subsequently removing it, I can simply pull it over the top and, as a mate of mine from Liverpool would say “job’s a good un”. 🙂 It also has the benefit that, when wet, it can stay on the bag to dry out and I have tucked a few small items like my LCD hood and variable ND filter and pouch inside between the cover and the outer of the bag. Incidentally the bag and rain cover combo cost me a very affordable £16 UK. 🙂 🙂 Takes me all of a second or two at the most and the bag is well and truly protected against the elements. 🙂

Wishing everyone a safe, peaceful and happy Christmas and New Year.

Leigh

Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: My quest has ended

Post by Rob Trek »

Thanks for sharing, Leigh. Happy Holidays!
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
LeighK

Post by LeighK »

Thanks Rob and the same to you and the family.

A bit of fun :)

"I Leica"

Novelty faux Leica M3 tin added to my eclectic collection of objets d'art. I added a surplus to requirements venting lens hood to complete things.

Best wishes,

Leigh
Randy

Post by Randy »

That's awesome, I have been thru so many bags and found my bags i really love. I have one for Olympus, One for Nikon, and one for film :D

V/r

Randy
rsdunphyphotography.com