Hi from Medina Ohio, USA

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
MedinaOlympus

Hi from Medina Ohio, USA

Post by MedinaOlympus »

Hello everyone,
I picked up my first camera about 4 years ago (age 59), A Canon 70D. Starting shooting wildlife, birds in particular, and fell in love with photography. Took lots of lessons and watched lots of You Tube to learn the craft of photography. By year 3 I realized my passion for photography had been replaced with frustration with photography. I knew I still loved photography so something had to change. That's when I bought my first Olympus. I had a friend who had the M1 mark2 and loved it. We talked a lot about it and I was convinced I wanted an Olympus. But the budget wasn't there for the M 1 mark 2 or 3 so I purchased the m5 mark 3 with the 14-40 pro and the 40 - 150 pro lenses. Passion immediately returned. It is again fun to shoot. I can't get enough of it.

Throughout my journey from Canon to Olympus, Rob has been my guru. I've read and watched about everything he's produced. He has been and continues to be a great help. Thank you Rob!

I have lots more to learn and look forward to being a part of this forum. Check out my picture in the best shot forum.
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Medina Ohio, USA

Post by Rob Trek »

Welcome to the community! Looking forward to your bird and wildlife pictures.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D