Hi, Hallo, Hola from the South of Spain

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
Thomas-Paul

Hi, Hallo, Hola from the South of Spain

Post by Thomas-Paul »

Dear Rob, Dear all,
Let me introduce myself. I’m an amateur who likes photography, it’s my hobby. For me it’s fun and pleasure to take photographs. I “hate” pixelpeeping, labratory-tests, “destroy” photographies en Lightroom, and so on. A slightly crop, tilt, basic correction and some build in art filter, if it helps, it’s OK for me. The tecnical site or overload the picture with efects is not the esenc of taking fotography. Following Rob since the tutorial “Tweak your Histogram”. Every tutorial you made helps me a lot to understand better my Olympus camara (EM-5 II) and take better fotos, speaking technically and artistically. I think you have to be named “Olympus Educator”. In this forum I hope to find respectfully people with different points of views with the spirit to go out (not by the moment) and take some photographs (Robin Wong, :) ).
Some more about me you can find out in my flickr – page: (https://www.flickr.com/photos/144693393@N05).
Greetings from Spain

My first cuestion:
It’s a totally tecnical case, not very relevant but curios, I think.
In Workspace you can creat a Preset File (.oes) like Robs for Kodachrome 64. Curosly I open one of this files with a text editor and it seems like a script lenguage o settings file. Asking if it’s possible to tweak “Color Settings” for taking effect in RAW files which not from the Pen-F Camara. For example the Kodachrome 64 settings are working with other RAW files, how do you do this? Searching in Internet for documentation, I can’t find anything. Anyone have an idea? - Thanks
For me it’s a little bit annoying to correct the colors with the tone curves, and I hope there will be a solution en further versions of Workspace..
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: Hi, Hallo, Hola from the South of Spain

Post by Rob Trek »

Thank you, Thomas and welcome. I'll give some thought to your question and see what I can do.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
PaulPausescu

Re: Hi, Hallo, Hola from the South of Spain

Post by PaulPausescu »

Hi, Thomas. You have some very nice street/travel photos on your flickr account. Keep up the good "work". Cheers.
Keithmenny

ONCREDIT - Web vay tin chap online, giai ngan nhanh trong ngay

Post by Keithmenny »

ONCREDIT - website vay tiền online, vay tiền nhanh trong ngày lãi suất thấp nhất, hỗ trợ vay tín chấp, vay trả góp, vay tiêu dùng vay tiền nhanh uy tín Số 1 tại Việt Nam.
dellasuny

Post by dellasuny »

hy,
i hope you also like this post.i really enjoy it.I just scroll and see your beautiful ideas.keep it up.see here also ทีเด็ดบอลวันนี้ ฟันธง