X-T20/30/3

Bobby WVP

X-T20/30/3

Post by Bobby WVP »

I'm having some GAS and the urge to buy a Fujifilm camera.
I'm looking at buying used, preferably in a lens kit. What are people's opinions/experince using any of the cameras in the subject?
I'm currently leaning towards the X-T20 as it's the cheapest, and from what I've researched you're not losing all that much. What would people recommend?
You can see my photos at either...
Flickr
or
Instagram
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: X-T20/30/3

Post by Rob Trek »

Not sure why I am only now just seeing this, but wondering if you ever bought anything. I went with the xt-30 to cure my gas. It sits on my shelf now collecting dust. The film simulations just didn't live up to my expectations I guess.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
Bobby WVP

Re: X-T20/30/3

Post by Bobby WVP »

Rob Trek wrote:
01 Oct 2020 13:24
Not sure why I am only now just seeing this, but wondering if you ever bought anything. I went with the xt-30 to cure my gas. It sits on my shelf now collecting dust. The film simulations just didn't live up to my expectations I guess.
Hey Rob, a bit of late reply from myself.
I went with an X-T3 in the end. I got a decent deal second hand and I enjoy it a lot. I find it a different experience from using my EM1ii as I use the manual dials more. Image quality is similar, I think the glass helps with this as well. But, yeah, I enjoy using both systems, and I agree the simulations aren't perfect but do provide a nice starting point at times. I might have to do a bit more tweaking with my Oly in similar situations. Personal preference plays a big part with the simulations I think.
You can see my photos at either...
Flickr
or
Instagram