Panasonic says m4/3 is a Priority

Rob Trek
Site Admin

Panasonic says m4/3 is a Priority

Post by Rob Trek »

An interview with the Director of Panasonic's Imaging Division says they will continue to develop both m4/3 and full frame.

In relationship to my previous post about Olympus is currently #1 in Japan, I thought that this quote from the interview was interesting.
Which countries generates the biggest sales of full-frame, and Micro Four Thirds products respectively?

There’s not much difference, country by country, in terms of percentage of sales.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
1957PLATO

Re: Panasonic says m4/3 is a Priority

Post by 1957PLATO »

Would that be Panasonic sales, cuz frankly I don’t know anybody who shoots Panasonic.
As to Olympus I don’t see many people over here shooting Oly either. Maybe they are just big in Japan (pun intended).
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Post by Rob Trek »

I don't see either brand much either. When I asked my local camera store what sells, he said Canon and Nikon. Then not much of anything else. That was last year. I'll have to ask them again next time I go up there.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
NatureWithMusic

Post by NatureWithMusic »

Yes M 4/3 is definitely a priority. In use both Panasonic and Olympus. This is an amazing format that gives me a wide range of options not available with other brands !!!! There are excellent points for both systems. The best option like me is to have a Panasonic G9 and and Olympus OM-D EM1 mark ii and a wide selection of lenses from both Panasonic and Olympus as well as Samyang and also Nikon with metabooster convector.The micro 4/3ds is excellent.