YouTube Suggestion

BobenhamHotspur

YouTube Suggestion

Post by BobenhamHotspur »

Hi Rob
Would you consider an addition to your photo critique section where at the end of the session viewers can download a photo submitted by your viewers and then post process/edit it before re-uploading it in time for the next show where it can then be critiqued by you and the viewers. Maybe submissions could be accompanied by a paragraph explaining what they were trying to achieve in the edit.
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: YouTube Suggestion

Post by Rob Trek »

This is a great idea. I might narrow it down to just one picture for sharing with the owners permission. I would also need the raw image. Will give this some thought.

Thanks.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
BobenhamHotspur

Post by BobenhamHotspur »

Really pleased that you like the idea :D
I agree that there would only be time for one photo and that It would have to be accepted by anybody who uploads for this feature that they agree for it to be downloaded and edited by 'others', and a RAW image is bar far the best option.
I hope you can overcome any hurdles and we can start ASAP.
Thomas-Paul

Post by Thomas-Paul »

Another idea in this line came into my mind, invite one member of the group for one Live Editing session to coment the photos with you, one day BobenhamHotspur other day Patrick and so on - if they want, I understand. This will introduce other points of views and made the LiveStream more dynamical. Greetings, Thomas-Paul
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Post by Rob Trek »

Thanks, Thomas-Paul. I'm working out some kinks in taking calls during a live stream. Might just have to give it a go and see what happens. I'm trying something a bit different than when I have guests.

FlyfishnFoto

Post by FlyfishnFoto »

Hi Rob,
Is there any way in which the submitter of a photo for editing can include a little about the background to the photograph eg location, thought behind the composition,difficulty in obtaining the correct exposure etc.

Some of the questions asked by the Livestream participants might then have been answered by the photographer who may not be able to watch live for whatever reason.
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Post by Rob Trek »

I originally had a comment section on the form for that stuff, but I had a hard time lining those comments back to the photos so I ditched it. I'll give some thought on how to add comments another way.