DxO Pure Raw

Leo123

DxO Pure Raw

Post by Leo123 »

Ok , i made the move the purchase the DxO pure raw "editing" software while its still on the promotional price. Now to see how it performs. All comments from most byyers were very very positive and examples of images were very promising.
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: DxO Pure Raw

Post by Rob Trek »

Let us know how it goes. Maybe I'll post a couple of my own raws that you can process. I always have a few with too much noise that I couldn't fix adequately in Lightroom.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
DeMorcan

Post by DeMorcan »

Can I use it with a DNG that I have done exposure balance (highlight shadow compression or recovery) on and then saved as a DNG?
Thai-Mike

Post by Thai-Mike »

I have got DxO pure as well as Photolab4 Elite.

When sending to photolab from Lightroom it converts to tif, so Depp prime is not available. So I got Pure Raw do de-noise before importing in LR.

Just recently I found out when I do my editing in LR, I just click show in Explorer, from there I send it to Photolab . In Photolab looks like the editing doesn't show, but don't worry. Than I click detail, deep prime and export to LR with only de-noise and optical correction applied as a DNG file. Once it comes to LR all the editing I did before are back including deep prime.
My simple Gear Olympus EM5ii the Kit lens M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm f3.5-6.3 EZ + a CPL filter and L-plate