Livestream Photo Edit Sunday June 7th

FlyfishnFoto

Livestream Photo Edit Sunday June 7th

Post by FlyfishnFoto »

Hi Everybody,
Thanks to you all for your kind comments and especially to Rob for his editing of my photo of the lone tree and the view towards the coast of the river estuary.

I took it using my Laowa 7.5mm at f4 and E-M5.

The place is slightly north of Gisborne/ Turanganui-a-Kiwa in NZ. Just a little further along the road is the Marae (Maori Meeting House) where some of the 2002 film Whale Rider was filmed.

The difficulty I had was that the grass on either side of the fence was very long and I didn't know whose land it was. The barbed wire fenceline was about 2 metres from the side of the road and I didn't think I could take a reasonable photo from further back.

I have attached a photo taken at the same time with my E-M5 mk2 and the Zuiko 12-100mm f4 at 21mm (no edit but resolution reduced) for those who preferred the view without the tree.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the Livestream but really appreciated your comments and Rob's cropped/edited version.

Ian
Attachments
P5093451-2.jpg
P5093451-2.jpg (832.19 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
Thomas-Paul

Re: Livestream Photo Edit Sunday June 7th

Post by Thomas-Paul »

@Rob, Also a great "Thank You" for editing my cat photo, I like the crop and learnd a little bit more.
Greetings,
Thomas-Paul