Hello everyone

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
Barrel406

Hello everyone

Post by Barrel406 »

My name is Wayne but on Youtube its Barrel Burns. Living in Melbourne Australia I miss the live streams but always make sure that I watch them when I get home from work. I have EM10 MI, EM5 MII and an EM1 MII with a good range of lenses. Before that I had an E510 4/3 but that was lost in transit from LA to Australia. My 1st camera well SLR was a Practica which I got 2nd hand. The next was a Konica SLR which was fantastic. The kit glass was very sharp. I work in the printing industry and used Olympus microscopes and cameras etcf during my working life. Thus knowing that Olympus was a high quality brand I had to get their cameras.

I have been watching Rob's tutorials since I first got my EM10 MI.. I have found that I learn so much from these informative videos.

And now that Rob has joined forces with Peter, Robin, Matti and co I have must watch video's all week long.

Thanks for adding me, I look forward to posting some pictures of my trips.

Regards

Wayne
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Rob Trek »

Hi, Wayne! So glad you got finally got in. Too bad about your E510, that was a great camera too.

I had a Konica lens and it was great. Sold it off later as it was a tank. Can't wait to see your pictures.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D