Who I am

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
marcel

Who I am

Post by marcel »

My name is Marcel Van Cotthem. I live in Belgium. I'm 56 years old. I am a hobby photographer since the '80's. My first camera was Nikon FM2. I used to work a lot with Nikon, but since recently I work with MFT (Olympus and Panasonic). That's the main reason why I discovered Rob Trek. Rob motivates me to explore MFT. The difference between full frame and MFT is so small I am convinced that MFT has a great future. By this way I already want to thank Rob for his video's and information.
Since I am living in Belgium, it is not always possible for me to follow the live sessions :cry:
Greetings, Marcel
Dave Nelson

Re: Who I am

Post by Dave Nelson »

Well, Marcel, you will find out quickly this is a crazy bunch of people here, but it's all in good fun. Welcome to the mob!!!
marcel

Post by marcel »

Dave Nelson wrote:
13 Oct 2020 23:51
Well, Marcel, you will find out quickly this is a crazy bunch of people here, but it's all in good fun. Welcome to the mob!!!
Thank you Dave, I like your response on Rob Trek editing . If you guys are a bit crazy then maybe me too. I certainly feel welcome in your club.
:D :D :D
Dave Nelson

Post by Dave Nelson »

Marcel, I am a huge fan of your work. Seriously. You have "the eye". You can't teach it, I don't care what anyone says... you can guide someone to be a better photographer, but to excel..... it has to be "in you". Sooooooooooooooo, how can I get some of your photos to look at/print for myself? You can reach me at extremelydave at that would be at yahoo with a dot and a com at the end (typed this way to deflect the internet bots....).
marcel

Post by marcel »

Hi Dave,
Recently you had a photo in the live broadcast to edit, if you could post this photo like DEMORCAN (in forum) recently, I would love to edit it.
I'm going to send you a photo now as a test.
Greetings
Marcel

sorry, my English is not that good and for the mistakes
Attachments
zon304.jpg
DeMorcan

Post by DeMorcan »

Love what you did with this photo.