HI from Ed in the middle of Texas

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
8-bit Ed

HI from Ed in the middle of Texas

Post by 8-bit Ed »

I'm Ed and I live in Texas. Sometimes that good and sometimes it way to hot.

My very first good Camera was a Pentax K-1000. It was a great camera to learn on. I am a little sad I sold it but it wouldn't be the same now.

The other film cameras I have had is a Minolta Maxxum 7000. My first camera with some sort of brain in it. It was fun to use, but not as fun as the Pentax.

With digital and not including all the terrible little cameras that started the digital revolution my first good digital camera was the Panasonic FZ15. That was a fun camera. Moving to DSLRs I have had mainly Nikons. I had the D50, D7000, D80 and all the stuff that comes with it.

But i was getting tired of lugging it all around. And with some words of Praise from Rob Trek, my love of Micro four thirds began with the Olympus EM10 Mark II. Still have it and still like it. Also thought it would be fun to get an EM1 (original), and like a fan boy I just got the EM1 Mark III 2 days ago. I blame you Rob.... but my wife blames me.

I think I have GAS.....
----------
8-Bit Ed
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: HI from Ed in the middle of Texas

Post by Rob Trek »

I have the Maxxum 7000 and Nikon D80 & D750. I used to have the D7100. Congrats on the Mark III. I tried the starry AF last night, really amazing.

Thanks for joining, Ed.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D