G'day Everyone

Tell us a little about yourself, share your social media and websites
deboco

G'day Everyone

Post by deboco »

My name is Deb and I come from a land down under!
I am very much a beginner and my own worst critic. I have an em5 mk11 and more lenses than I know what to do with. I thought photography of my grandchildren might be a good hobby, and then I found out what difficult subjects they are, so now I just try different styles and I'm a bit all over the place! Maybe its a good way to learn. I found Rob's videos when I was trying to work out how to use a camera and I have been so grateful for all the videos. I have also just started watching the live streams, they are great! Thanks Rob for all that you do, not sure I'll be able to watch many live live streams due to the time difference, but really glad I can watch them later. Thanks Again Rob
Rob Trek
Site Admin

Re: G'day Everyone

Post by Rob Trek »

Thanks, Deb! You have a great setup and subjects. Looking forward to your posts and pictures.
You can support this forum here: Buy me a coffee

:D Thank you! :D
PaulPausescu

Re: G'day Everyone

Post by PaulPausescu »

Hello and welcome. Don`t worry, its normal. Not only the beginners are all over the place... a lot of us, myself included, can`t say if i`m a macro / portrait / landscape or street photographer... So don`t worry, go with the flow and eventually you`ll find your style.